Professional Kitchen & Oven Cleaning Company Chalk Farm NW3
IASC Ltd. is a professional oven cleaning company, which offers domestic and commercial oven cleaning. We deep scrub all types of ovens for business owners, homeowners and professional kitchens in Chalk Farm NW3 and the area. The oven cleaning service involves the disassembly, scrubbing, cleaning and soaking of every part and then reassembly of the oven. The service is provided by certified, vetted and insured cleaners at an excellent oven cleaning price. Apart from the deep oven cleaning, you can book fridge cleaning, cleaning of microwaves, hobs, freezers, warming drawers, grill and BBQ, as well as an overall commercial and domestic kitchen cleaning. Cook healthier food and save energy after the safe and green deep oven cleaning service.
- Professional oven cleaning increases the life of your oven
- We can replace the extractor filter or some of the oven parts upon request
- Flexible payment methods, no deposit for booking
- Completely insured, vetted and certified oven cleaners
No matter the type of cooker or oven you have, call us by phone or online today, and get a free quote for the requested service.
Oven Cleaning Prices
|Range oven 90 cm||£ 81|
|Standard width gas hob||£ 18|
|Standard width ceramic hob||£ 15|
|Single oven, including 2 racks||£ 49|
|Single wide oven||£ 67|
|Microwave oven||£ 14|
*Minimum call out charge of £49
Expert Deep Scrub of Ovens Chalk Farm NW3
All of the cleaning is performed with child and pet safe, green cleaning methods. Our detergents have antibacterial properties, keeping your kitchen free from microbes. For fridges we use a special detergent with a long lasting effect but with no dangerous effects for your health or the food. We take apart any detachable parts of the fridge and clean them one by one, removing any dirt from them. The main body of the fridge is also cleaned thoroughly, removing any streaks, pieces of fruit and food from the racks. To remove unpleasant odours we use an odour neutralizing agent. Each appliance is treated with suitable detergents, which are biodegradable and assure the safety of you and your family.
Professional Cooker Cleaning Company Chalk Farm NW3
IASC Ltd. was established in 2005, and has been cleaning the ovens of restaurants, people and different businesses ever since. The oven cleaners are very carefully picked, thoroughly trained and certified to work with a variety of types and brands of range cookers, ovens, cookers and others. The oven cleaning services are fully insured, and the oven or other appliance is tested before and after the cleaning procedure. A dip tank deluxe method is used to soak all oven parts. The cleaners dismantle and soak and then use sponges and wire brushes to clean panels, pans, racks, trays, light protectors, fans, extractor filters and control knobs from all the grease, burnt on carbon, dirt and grime.
Domestic & Commercial BBQ Racks Gas Grills Clean Chalk Farm NW3
Learn more about our completely safe and efficient commercial and domestic oven cleaning service:
- We clean with certified and green cleaning detergents.
- If necessary, we disassemble the oven and clean it thoroughly. Re-assembling is included in the price
- We clean control knobs, fans, pans, light protectors, extractor filters, panels and trays.
- Our reputable and top rated oven cleaning company hires only well-educated and talented oven cleaners
Home & Office All Types Hobs Clean Chalk Farm NW3
Our professional cleaning company offers thorough cleaning of the following ovens and appliances in domestic and commercial kitchens:
- Single or double oven, BBQ racks, Microwave
- Ceramic hobs, Hotplates, Gas hobs, Oven hob, Cookware
- Gas grills, Stoves, Electric cookers
- Electric hob, Halogen hob, Extractors
- Induction hob, Free-standing ovens, Gas cooktops, Oven racks
- Warming drawers, AGA cooker, Ceramic cooktops, Cookers
- Fridges and freezers, Stanley Range cookers, Rayburn Range cooker
- Upon request: all kitchen appliances
Choose IASC Ltd. Oven Cleaning and Get Special Price!
Contact us at any time! Call 020 3746 4287 and get in touch with our customer support team. You can use the booking form located on the website to book and get answers about our services. If you want more information on the service, pricing or to get a free quote, use the hotline number. We regularly have new deals and offers for our clients, so stay in touch with us to save time and money on your next order.