Professional Kitchen & Oven Cleaning Company Chalk Farm NW3
IASC Ltd. is a professional oven cleaning company, that provides domestic and commercial oven cleaning. We deep scrub ovens of all kinds for residents, expert kitchens and businesses in Chalk Farm NW3 and the area. The oven cleaning service involves the disassembly, scrubbing, cleaning and soaking of every single part and then assembly of the oven. The service is performed by vetted, insured and certified oven cleaners at an excellent oven cleaning price. Together with the deep oven cleaning, you can book fridge cleaning, cleaning of microwaves, hobs, freezers, BBQ, grill and warming drawers, as well as an overall commercial and domestic kitchen cleaning. Save energy and cook healthier food after the safe and green deep oven cleaning service.
- Professional oven cleaning prolongs the life of your oven
- We can change the light bulb, another oven part or extractor filter upon request
- Flexible payment methods, no deposit for booking
- Completely insured, vetted and certified oven cleaners
No matter what type of oven or cooker you have, contact us online or by phone today, and get a free estimate for the service you need.
Oven Cleaning Prices
|Range oven 90 cm||£ 81|
|Standard width gas hob||£ 18|
|Standard width ceramic hob||£ 15|
|Single oven, including 2 racks||£ 49|
|Single wide oven||£ 67|
|Microwave oven||£ 14|
*Minimum call out charge of £49
Expert Deep Scrub of Ovens Chalk Farm NW3
The cleaning is performed with child and pet safe, green cleaning solutions. Our detergents have antibacterial properties, keeping your kitchen fungal-free. For fridges we use a special detergent with a long lasting effect but with no dangerous effects for the food or your health. We put aside any detachable parts of the fridge and clean them individually, removing any dirt from them. The main body of the fridge is also cleaned thoroughly, removing any pieces of fruit, food and streaks from the racks. For the unpleasant odours we use an odour neutralizing agent. Each appliance is treated with suitable detergents, all of which are eco-friendly and guarantee the safety of your family.
Professional Cooker Cleaning Company Chalk Farm NW3
IASC Ltd. was established in 2005, and has been cleaning the ovens of people, restaurants and other professional kitchens ever since. The oven cleaning technicians are highly trained, vetted and licensed to work with a number of types and brands of range cookers, ovens, cookers and others. The oven cleaning services are fully insured, and the kitchen appliance or the oven is tested before and after the cleaning procedure. A dip tank deluxe method is used to soak all oven parts. The cleaners disassemble and soak and then use sponges and wire brushes to clean panels, pans, racks, trays, fans, light protectors, control knobs and extractor filters from all the grease, burnt on carbon, dirt and grime.
Home & Office BBQ Racks Gas Grills Clean Chalk Farm NW3
See more details about our 100% risk-free and effective commercial and domestic kitchen cleaning service:
- We clean with certified and green cleaning detergents.
- If necessary, we disassemble the oven and clean it thoroughly. Re-assembling is included in the price
- We clean control knobs, fans, pans, light protectors, extractor filters, panels and trays.
- Our reputable and top rated oven cleaning company hires only well-educated and talented oven cleaners
Domestic & Commercial All Types Hobs Clean Chalk Farm NW3
Our professional cleaning company offers thorough cleaning of the following appliances in residential and commercial kitchens:
- BBQ racks, Single ovens, Microwaves, Double ovens
- Hotplates, Oven hobs, Gas and ceramic hobs, Cookware
- Gas grills, Stoves, Electric cookers
- Electric hob, Halogen hob, Extractors
- Free-standing ovens, Gas cooktops, Induction hobs, Oven racks
- Ceramic cooktops, Cookers, Aga cooker, Warming drawers
- Fridges and freezers, Stanley Range cookers, Rayburn Range cooker
- Upon request: all kitchen appliances
Call IASC Ltd. Oven Cleaning and Get Good Prices!
Give us a call at any time! Dial 020 3746 4287 and get in touch with our customer support team. You can use the booking form located on the website to book and get answers about our services. If you want more information on the service, pricing or to get a free estimate, use the hotline number. We regularly have new deals and offers for our clients, so stay in touch with us to save money and time on your next order.