Hampton Wick TW11 Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company
Our professional Hampton Wick TW11 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in Hampton Wick TW11, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and get:
- No concealed charges
- Written verification
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen right now for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Hampton Wick TW11
The vast variety of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any client in Hampton Wick TW11, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Hampton Wick TW11
The primary types of maintenance, improvement and repair offered
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
- Wall mounting and hanging - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Domestic plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas associated plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating - including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Professional Property Maintenance Company Hampton Wick TW11
The management of IASC Ltd. spends a lot of assets in finding and employing the greatest, multi-skilled and totally vetted handymen for the job. Also, there are regular training sessions for all of them and constant quality control over their work. The handyman services supplied are suitable for both private and business customers. Also for people who don’t have the abilities, tools or time to do the task by themselves, elderly people and in case of emergencies. This service is particularly suitable for office landlords, estate agents and tenants who can use the fast, efficient and affordable services provided by the property maintenance company.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Hampton Wick TW11
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, parquet, laminate, plywood floors, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for damp and sound proofing, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple plumbing tasks, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not need a certified electrician, including: installing and replacing light switches, fittings, extractor fans, oven hoods, installing alarms, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services offered can include: exterior and interior painting and decorating homes and offices, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your office or home, the multi-skilled handyman are available, all you need to do is book your handyman service now!
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Dear clients, our handyman support associates are available for your requests! You can order handyman services in Hampton Wick TW11 via the direct online form. Get a free quotation now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will react to you as soon as possible!