Hampton Wick TW11 Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company
Our professional Hampton Wick TW11 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the best property maintenance services in Hampton Wick TW11, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and get:
- No hidden charges
- Written verification
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more specialised and expert tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen today for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Hampton Wick TW11
The vast range of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any client in Hampton Wick TW11, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Hampton Wick TW11
The primary types of maintenance, improvement and repair provided
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
- Hanging and wall mounting - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Domestic plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas associated plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting - including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Professional Property Maintenance Company Hampton Wick TW11
The management of IASC Ltd. spends a lot of resources in finding and employing the best, multi-skilled and totally vetted handymen for the job. Also, there are periodic training sessions for all of them and constant quality control over their work. The handyman services provided are suitable for both private and business customers. Also for people who don’t have the skills, tools or time to do the task by themselves, elderly people and in case of emergencies. This service is particularly suitable for office landlords, estate agents and renters who can use the fast, efficient and affordable services provided by the property maintenance company.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Hampton Wick TW11
Floor Fitting The Flooring, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, parquet, laminate, plywood floors, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple plumbing jobs, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not need a certified electrician, including: replacing and installing light switches, fittings, installing alarms, extractor fans, oven hoods, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services offered can include: exterior and interior painting and decorating homes and offices, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your home or office, the multi-skilled handyman are accessible, all you need to do is book your handyman service now!
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Dear clients, our handyman assistance associates are available for your requests! You can order handyman services in Hampton Wick TW11 via the direct online form. Get a free quote now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will react to you as soon as possible!