Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company E2 Mile End and Globe Town
Everyone needs a proper and decent handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or standard interior repairs, professional handyman services in Mile End and Globe Town E2 can discharge you from chores you have no time to fix or no abilities to embrace. Our expert handyman company offers the perfect commercial or domestic offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman assistance from IASC Ltd. and forget about those annoying odd jobs you have! Plus, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you need assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and cost-free booking
- Reductions for loyal and regular customers
Do not hesitate to use our proper maintenance service! It is competitive and cheap, conducted to all criteria in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exclusions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get further info about our trustworthy property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Mile End and Globe Town E2
Here is a brief presentation of the primary handyman services provided by the corporation to both private and business clients in Mile End and Globe Town E2:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and building carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more elaborated jobs (but no Gas related domestic plumbing)
- Electric services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – basic tasks that anybody can do but does not have the time or has other limitations.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Mile End and Globe Town E2
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of experience in the field. With improvement through the years we have added in numerous new property improvement and repair services. In addition to this, we also improve the education and the certification of the handymen. All handymen we hire are tested, well-trained and skilled. They have the required skills to deal with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more damaged light switches or leaks in the restroom! No more damaged hangers in the lobby and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting additions to your home!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Mile End and Globe Town E2
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an outer door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Mile End and Globe Town E2
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For home owners we can fix dripping pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Dear customers, our handyman support representatives are available for your requests! You can order handyman services in Mile End and Globe Town E2 via the direct online form. Get a free quote now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will respond to you immediately!