Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company E2 Mile End and Globe Town
Everyone needs a decent and proper handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or standard interior repairs, professional handyman services in Mile End and Globe Town E2 can release you from chores you have no time to fix or no abilities to embrace. Our expert handyman company provides the perfect domestic or commercial offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman support from IASC Ltd. and forget about those annoying odd jobs you have! Plus, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you require assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and cost-free booking
- Reductions for loyal and regular customers
Do not hesitate to use our proper maintenance service! It is competitive and cheap, conducted to all criteria in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exceptions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get additional info about our trustworthy property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Mile End and Globe Town E2
Here is a brief demonstration of the main handyman services offered by the corporation to both private and business clients in Mile End and Globe Town E2:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framework and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more elaborated jobs (but no Gas related plumbing)
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – basic tasks that anybody can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Mile End and Globe Town E2
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of expertise in the field. With improvement through the years we have added numerous new property enhancement and repair services. In addition to this, we also strengthen the education and the qualification of the handymen. All handymen we employ are proven, well-trained and skilled. They have the necessary skills to cope with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the mayhem in your life! No more damaged light changes or leaks in the bathroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting improvements to your home!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Mile End and Globe Town E2
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen perform:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Upgrade weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower display screen
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Mile End and Globe Town E2
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For homeowners we can fix leaking pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Dear clients, our handyman support representatives are available for your requests! You can order handyman services in Mile End and Globe Town E2 via the direct online form. Get a free quotation now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will respond to you as soon as possible!