SM5 The Wrythe Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services
Our professional The Wrythe SM5 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in The Wrythe SM5, contact IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written confirmation
- Special rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your house as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen right now for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting The Wrythe SM5
The main types of maintenance, enhancement and repair offered
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
- Wall mounting and hanging - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Domestic plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating - including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services The Wrythe SM5
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, plywood floors, parquet, laminate, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple plumbing tasks, such as fitting or replacing sinks, toilets, bathtubs, radiators, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, containing: installing and replacing light switches, fittings, installing alarms, extractor fans, oven hoods, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services provided can include: exterior and interior painting and decorating offices and homes, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your home or office, the multi-skilled handyman are available, all you need to do is reserve your handyman service now!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs The Wrythe SM5
Check out now the most typical chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen perform:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Swap ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors, windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Upgrade weather stripping of an exterior door
- Deploy kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower display screen
Expert Property Maintenance Company The Wrythe SM5
The property maintenance company IASC Ltd. in The Wrythe SM5 is completely on your services. We can offer you furniture set up, flat pack, decorating and painting, all types of odd jobs, interior and outdoor fix-up tasks, hanging and wall mounting: all at budget-friendly prices! Standard repair work has been never that simple and fast to be completed! Please, note that all of our handymen are fully insured and vetted. Your house and your personal items are at safe hands. We also cover damages in case of omission!
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a reliable service each time. No trouble booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, specify your needs and we’ll send you a quote describing the price and time we’ll need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any commitments, simply call and ask.