Merton Park SM4 Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company
Our professional Merton Park SM4 handyman services is the right one for you. For the best property maintenance services in Merton Park SM4, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No concealed charges
- Written confirmation
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service accessible
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your house as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen today for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Merton Park SM4
The vast range of handyman services provided should be able to satisfy the needs of nearly any customer in Merton Park SM4, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Professional Property Maintenance Company Merton Park SM4
Before more than 15 years, IASC Ltd. realised how often the people and businesses in Merton Park SM4 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a substantial team of highly experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, domestic plumbing, electrical services, painting and decorating as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Merton Park SM4
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Merton Park SM4
Here is a brief presentation of the main handyman services provided by the company to both private and business customers in Merton Park SM4:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing)
- Electric services – simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but does not have the time or has other limitations.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our trained and certified tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No hassle booking, Free of commitment and any additional charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote describing the price and time we’ll need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any commitments, simply call and ask.