Merton Park SM4 Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company
Our professional Merton Park SM4 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in Merton Park SM4, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written confirmation
- Special rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen today for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Merton Park SM4
The wide range of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any customer in Merton Park SM4, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Expert Property Maintenance Company Merton Park SM4
Before more than 15 years, IASC Ltd. realised how often the people and businesses in Merton Park SM4 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a substantial team of highly experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Merton Park SM4
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more intricate plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For home owners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Merton Park SM4
Here is a brief presentation of the primary handyman services offered by the corporation to both private and business clients in Merton Park SM4:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framework and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related domestic plumbing)
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Let our trained and certified tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No trouble booking, Free of commitment and any extra charges. You call us, specify your needs and we will send you a quote describing the price and time we’ll need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.