SM6 Banstead Professional Handyman Company
Everyone needs a decent and proper handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or standard interior repairs, professional handyman services in Banstead SM6 can release you from duties you have no time to fix or no abilities to embrace. Our expert handyman company offers the perfect domestic or commercial offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman support from IASC Ltd. and forget about those annoying odd jobs you have! In addition, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you require assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and free booking
- Reductions for regular and loyal customers
Do not hesitate to use our proper maintenance service! It is cheap and competitive, conducted to all standards in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exceptions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get further information about our reliable property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Banstead SM6
The handymen have a wide range of skills and knowledge about how to perform different services based on their character and level of complexity. See beneath some of the most common repair work our professional handyman in Banstead SM6 is composed of:
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, Tv Hanging And Tv Mounting services
- Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation
- Electrical Services Plumbing Services, Renovating Services
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Banstead SM6
The management of IASC Ltd. spends a lot of resources in finding and hiring the greatest, multi-skilled and fully vetted handymen for the job. Also, there are periodic training sessions for all of them and constant quality control over their work. The handyman services supplied are suitable for both private and business customers. Also for people who don’t have the abilities, tools or time to do the task by themselves, elderly people and in case of emergencies. This service is particularly suitable for office landlords, estate agents and tenants who can use the fast, efficient and affordable services provided by the property maintenance company.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Banstead SM6
The odd jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Banstead SM6
IASC Ltd. experts do house plumbing including fixing leaking pipes and taps, repairing toilet flush and cisterns, unblocking pipes, unblocking toilets, simple plumbing in kitchens and bathrooms, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers, dealing with bleeding radiators. For your business we can fix leaks and water damage, unclog urinals and pipes, deal with toilet installation along with a special maintenance account customized for your needs. For rented properties we can replace basins and sinks, replace waste disposal units, re-seal shower and baths trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction and full insurance coverage.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complex jobs or combined services you can arrange half day or full day handyman deals. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!