Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company SW1 St James's Park
Need support for your domestic or commercial fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many peculiar jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a reliable and safe handyman service in St James's Park SW1? Our professional handyman company offers you everything you need: from the most difficult tasks to the most delicate renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home improvement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and get all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH documentation
- Possibility to supply all the needed components
- Friendly English speaking technicians
- Same-day reservations and no payment in advance
Request your expert handyman service right now! Organise the details or get further info via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will inform you about all the required details. We receive orders and work 365 days per year! No exclusions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services St James's Park SW1
By booking a handyman from IASC Ltd. to do your flooring / floor fitting / floor installation, or supply the needed plumbing services, renovating services, electrical services or other odd jobs, you will save the time and effort of attempting to do the task by yourself, or selecting an expert for that exact job you need done. You can rely on the multi-skilled and highly experienced handyman, who are equipped with all necessary tools to deal with just about any repair, maintenance, improvement or other fix up tasks at your workspace or home.
Book your handyman service right away, and rest assure that whatever service you demand will be completed expediently, with care and with the appropriate equipment.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting St James's Park SW1
The primary types of maintenance, improvement and repair offered
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
- Hanging and wall mounting - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Domestic plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting - including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Expert Property Maintenance Company St James's Park SW1
The management of IASC Ltd. spends a lot of resources in finding and hiring the best, multi-skilled and fully vetted handymen for the job. Also, there are regular training sessions for all of them and regular quality control over their work. The handyman services provided are suitable for both private and business customers. Also for people who don’t have the skills, tools or time to do the task by themselves, elderly people and in case of emergencies. This service is particularly suitable for office landlords, estate agents and renters who can use the fast, efficient and affordable services provided by the property maintenance company.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs St James's Park SW1
Property improvement and repair services in St James's Park SW1 is the ideal alternative for both: single moms, busy families, people with no skills in painting and decorating, furniture assembly, flack pack, interior and exterior odd jobs. Moreover, recently we have updated our list of special fixed-up chores you can now book and take advantages of the following:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors
- Swap ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace, Replace a single ceramic tile
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs, Install kick plate
- Replace weather stripping of an outside door, Fit baby-proof catch
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen, Put up signage.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complex jobs or combined services you can book half day or entire day handyman packages. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive confirmation via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!