Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Services SW1 Sloane Square
Our professional Sloane Square SW1 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in Sloane Square SW1, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written verification
- Special rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more specialised and expert tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen today for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Sloane Square SW1
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, parquet, laminate, plywood floors, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple domestic plumbing tasks, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, including: replacing and installing light switches, fittings, extractor fans, oven hoods, installing alarms, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services offered can include: interior and exterior painting and decorating homes and offices, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your office or home, the multi-skilled handyman are accessible, all you need to do is book your handyman service now!
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Sloane Square SW1
Here is a brief presentation of the primary handyman services offered by the corporation to both private and business clients in Sloane Square SW1:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related domestic plumbing)
- Electric services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – basic tasks that anybody can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Sloane Square SW1
The vast variety of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any client in Sloane Square SW1, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Professional Property Maintenance Company Sloane Square SW1
We work with landlords, home owners, office administrators, business owners, estate agents and anyone searching for a professional handyman services. IASC Ltd. technicians can work in offices, homes, cinemas, kitchen areas, public restrooms, restaurants, dentist’s offices. Our jobs are typically broken down into 3 areas, jobs for workplaces, landlords and homes, agencies. Give us a call, define your needs and we can draw up a plan, send it over for approval and have our handyman come over and start work straightaway. He also does odd jobs, with our multi skilled team no odd job is too strange.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Get an effective handyman service in London, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for IASC Ltd. excellent handymen. For fix-up-tasks or any odd job in London, contact us at any time and get help instantly. We do standard repair work, property improvement and repair, exterior and interior painting, decorating, hanging and wall mounting and quite a lot more. Call anytime, get the finest handymen in London at a reasonable price today!