Professional Handyman Company SW10 Cheyne Walk
IASC Ltd. is a professional commercial and domestic maintenance company in Cheyne Walk SW10, offering all of its Cheyne Walk SW10 clients an cost-effective, trustworthy handyman service. Well known for its quality work and high satisfaction rates, IASC Ltd. can guarantee the finest property maintenance service in the whole Cheyne Walk SW10 area. To get the best, call up and receive also:
- No compromises work
- General restoration work
- All odd jobs done
- No deposits or contracts
- Holiday and weekend jobs
Enjoy the expert property improvement and repair services in Cheyne Walk SW10, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for our professional handyman services in Cheyne Walk SW10. Define your needs and we will send out a tradesman to aid you however he can.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Cheyne Walk SW10
Before more than 15 years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Cheyne Walk SW10 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a substantial team of extremely knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and complex ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, domestic plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide range of odd jobs.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Cheyne Walk SW10
The handymen have a broad range of skills and knowledge about how to perform different services based on their character and level of complexity. See beneath some of the most general repair work our professional handyman in Cheyne Walk SW10 is composed of:
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting and TV hanging services
- Floor Fitting Flooring Floor Installation
- Electrical Services Plumbing Services, Renovating Services
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – easy and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified tradesman/electrician
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, grouting/sealing, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Cheyne Walk SW10
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix dripping pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Cheyne Walk SW10
The unusual jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors & windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a reliable service each time. No hassle booking, Free of commitment and any extra charges. You call us, specify your needs and we will send you a quote detailing the price and time we will need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any commitments, simply call and ask.