Professional Handyman Company SW10 Cheyne Walk
IASC Ltd. is a professional domestic and commercial maintenance company in Cheyne Walk SW10, providing all of its Cheyne Walk SW10 clients an affordable, trustworthy handyman service. Well known for its quality work and high satisfaction rates, IASC Ltd. can guarantee the finest property maintenance service in the entire Cheyne Walk SW10 area. To get the best, call up and receive also:
- No compromises work
- General repair work
- All odd jobs done
- No deposits or contracts
- Holiday and weekend jobs
Enjoy the expert house improvement and repair services in Cheyne Walk SW10, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for our professional handyman services in Cheyne Walk SW10. Specify your needs and we will send a tradesman to aid you however he can.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Cheyne Walk SW10
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Cheyne Walk SW10 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a large team of highly experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and complex ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Cheyne Walk SW10
The handymen have a broad range of knowledge and skills about how to perform different services depending on their nature and level of complexity. See beneath some of the most general repair work our professional handyman in Cheyne Walk SW10 is composed of:
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, Tv Hanging And Tv Mounting services
- Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation
- Plumbing Services, Electrical Services, Renovating Services
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more sophisticated jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Cheyne Walk SW10
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For homeowners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Cheyne Walk SW10
The unusual jobs which are most frequently requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Installation And Curtain Fitting services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No hassle booking, Free of contract and any extra charges. You call us, specify your needs and we will send you a quote describing the price and time we will need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.