Barnes SW13 Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company
Everybody needs a decent and proper handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or standard interior repairs, professional handyman services in Barnes SW13 can release you from duties you have no time to fix or no skills to embrace. Our expert handyman company offers the perfect domestic or commercial offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman support from IASC Ltd. and forget about those irritating odd jobs you have! Plus, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you need assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and free booking
- Discounts for loyal and regular customers
Do not forget to use our proper maintenance service! It is cheap and competitive, conducted to all standards in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exclusions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get additional information about our reliable property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Barnes SW13
Property improvement and repair services in Barnes SW13 is the ideal alternative for both: busy families, single moms, people with no skills in decorating and painting, furniture assembly, flack pack, interior and exterior odd jobs. Moreover, recently we have updated our list of special fixed-up chores you can now arrange and take benefits of the following:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace, Replace a single ceramic tile
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door & locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs, Install kick plate
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Fit baby-proof catch
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen, Put up signage.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Barnes SW13
Here is a brief presentation of the main handyman services provided by the corporation to both private and business customers in Barnes SW13:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and building carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related domestic plumbing)
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – basic tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Barnes SW13
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of experience in the field. With advancing through the years we have added various new property enhancement and repair services. In addition to this, we also improve the education and the certification of the handymen. All handymen we hire are tested, well-trained and experienced. They have the necessary skills to cope with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more damaged light switches or leaks in the bathroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting additions to your home!
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Barnes SW13
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix leaking pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the needed handyman service, call 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will receive written confirmation with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a probability of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complex tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can arrange a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small issues in your office or home interior and exterior fixed!