Professional Handyman Services Edmonton N18
IASC Ltd. is a professional commercial and domestic maintenance company in Edmonton N18, providing all of its Edmonton N18 clients an affordable, reliable handyman service. Renowned for its quality work and high satisfaction rates, IASC Ltd. can guarantee the finest property maintenance service in the entire Edmonton N18 area. To get the best, call up and receive also:
- No compromises work
- General restoration work
- All odd jobs done
- No contracts or deposits
- Holiday and weekend jobs
Enjoy the expert property improvement and repair services in Edmonton N18, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for our professional handyman services in Edmonton N18. Specify your needs and we will send a tradesman to aid you however he can.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Edmonton N18
Here is a brief demonstration of the primary handyman services offered by the company to both private and business customers in Edmonton N18:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and building carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more elaborated jobs (but no Gas related domestic plumbing)
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't need certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – basic tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other limitations.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Edmonton N18
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, plywood floors, parquet, laminate, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple domestic plumbing tasks, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, containing: installing and replacing light switches, fittings, extractor fans, oven hoods, installing alarms, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services provided can include: interior and exterior painting and decorating offices and homes, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your home or office, the multi-skilled handyman are available, all you need to do is reserve your handyman service now!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Edmonton N18
The odd jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors & windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Professional Property Maintenance Company Edmonton N18
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Edmonton N18 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a substantial team of extremely knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, painting and decorating as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No trouble booking, Free of commitment and any extra charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote describing the price and time we will need to properly help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.