Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company HA2 West Harrow
Our professional West Harrow HA2 handyman services is the right one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in West Harrow HA2, contact IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and get:
- No hidden charges
- Written confirmation
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your house as well as more specialised and expert tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and reserve one of our handymen today for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company West Harrow HA2
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of expertise in the field. With improvement through the years we have added numerous new property enhancement and repair services. In addition to this, we also strengthen the education and the certification of the handymen. All handymen we hire are proven, well-trained and experienced. They have the required skills to cope with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more damaged light switches or leaks in the restroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting improvements to your house!
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting West Harrow HA2
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house improvement and repair tasks around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are educated and trained. Handyman services in West Harrow HA2 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services West Harrow HA2
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For homeowners we can fix leaking pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs West Harrow HA2
Property improvement and repair services in West Harrow HA2 is the ideal option for both: busy families, single moms, people with no skills in decorating and painting, furniture assembly, flack pack, interior and exterior odd jobs. Moreover, recently we have updated our list of special fixed-up chores you can now arrange and take benefits of the following:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace, Replace a single ceramic tile
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door & locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles, Install kick plate
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Fit baby-proof catch
- Put Up Signage Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a reliable service each time. No trouble booking, Free of contract and any extra charges. You call us, specify your needs and we’ll send you a quote describing the price and time we will need to properly help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any commitments, simply call and ask.