Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company HA2 West Harrow
Our professional West Harrow HA2 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the best property maintenance services in West Harrow HA2, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written verification
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service accessible
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your house as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen today for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company West Harrow HA2
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of experience in the field. With advancing through the years we have added various new property improvement and repair services. In addition to this, we also strengthen the education and the certification of the handymen. All handymen we employ are tested, well-trained and skilled. They have the necessary skills to deal with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more broken light changes or leaks in the restroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting improvements to your house!
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting West Harrow HA2
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house repair tasks and improvement around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in West Harrow HA2 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services West Harrow HA2
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs West Harrow HA2
Property improvement and repair services in West Harrow HA2 is the ideal option for both: busy families, single moms, people with no skills in painting and decorating, furniture assembly, flack pack, interior and exterior odd jobs. Moreover, recently we have updated our list of special fixed-up chores you can now arrange and take benefits of the following:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace, Upgrade a single ceramic tile
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles, Install kick plate
- Replace weather stripping of an outside door, Fit baby-proof catch
- Put Up Signage Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No hassle booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote detailing the price and time we will need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.