Potters Bar EN3 Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company
Book the professional handyman services offered for both residential and domestic handyman tasks in Potters Bar EN3 by IASC Ltd.! You can reserve a multi-skilled handyman for one or more carpentry, plumbing, painting and redecorating or electrical services as well as for a number of odd jobs which needs to be done around your office and house. The expert and covered services are provided at extremely attractive handyman prices and will definitely save you the effort and time of doing the task yourself or looking for a person to do the job for you.
- Completely insured, multi skilled and equipped handymen
- Available every day, plus bank holidays and after work hours
- Hourly based service, no deposit or concealed expenses
- Same day service booking available
Call our company or send an online form to the customer care support to make an inquiry about the handyman tasks you need to be completed, right now.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Potters Bar EN3
All of IASC Ltd. handymen are multi skilled, capable of completing tasks ranging from electrical rewiring to basic plumbing, light bulb adjusting, interior and exterior decoration work, kitchen fitting, bathroom fixture removal and set up, flat pack assembly, general maintenance around your house or office, hanging of paintings, doorways and windows. We also have tradesmen expert in different areas like plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, decoration and fitting of bathrooms and kitchen areas. All of these experienced hands are a quick phone call away, dial 020 3746 4287, it’s that easy. We generally work in any environment, from domestic to corporate, restaurants, hotels, pubs and bars, cinemas, motels, office buildings, libraries, public spaces and we have weekend and holiday availability.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Potters Bar EN3
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of property repair tasks and improvement around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in Potters Bar EN3 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has some other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Potters Bar EN3
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Swap ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Upgrade weather stripping of an exterior door
- Deploy kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Potters Bar EN3
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the required handyman service, call 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will get written confirmation with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a probability of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complicated tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can arrange a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small problems in your office or home interior and exterior resolved!