SW19 Merton Park Professional Handyman Company
IASC Ltd. is a professional commercial and domestic maintenance company in Merton Park SW19, providing all of its Merton Park SW19 clients an cost-effective, reliable handyman service. Renowned for its quality work and high satisfaction rates, IASC Ltd. can assure the finest property maintenance service in the entire Merton Park SW19 area. To get the best, call and receive also:
- No compromises work
- General repair work
- All odd jobs done
- No contracts or deposits
- Weekend and holiday jobs
Enjoy the expert house improvement and repair services in Merton Park SW19, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for our professional handyman services in Merton Park SW19. Define your needs and we will send a tradesman to aid you however he can.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Merton Park SW19
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Merton Park SW19 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a large team of extremely experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and complex ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, domestic plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Merton Park SW19
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of property repair tasks and improvement around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in Merton Park SW19 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas associated plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has some other constraints.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Merton Park SW19
The odd jobs which are most frequently requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Merton Park SW19
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, parquet, laminate, plywood floors, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for damp and sound proofing, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple domestic plumbing jobs, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, containing: replacing and installing light switches, fittings, installing alarms, extractor fans, oven hoods, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services provided can include: exterior and interior painting and decorating homes and offices, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your office or home, the multi-skilled handyman are accessible, all you need to do is book your handyman service now!
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our trained and certified tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a reliable service each time. No trouble booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote describing the price and time we will need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.