Down House BR6 Professional Handyman Company
Need assistance for your domestic or commercial fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many peculiar jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a reliable and risk-free handyman service in Down House BR6? Our professional handyman company provides you everything you need: from the most difficult tasks to the most delicate renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home enhancement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and get all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH documentation
- Possibility to provide all the needed components
- Friendly English speaking specialists
- Same-day reservations and no payment in advance
Demand your expert handyman service today! Organise the details or get additional information via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will inform you about all the necessary details. We attain orders and work 365 days per year! No exceptions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Down House BR6
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Down House BR6 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a large team of extremely knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide range of odd jobs.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Down House BR6
By booking a handyman from IASC Ltd. to do your flooring / floor fitting / floor installation, or provide the needed plumbing services, renovating services, electrical services or other unusual jobs, you will save the time and effort of attempting to do the task by yourself, or finding an expert for that exact job you need done. You can rely on the multi-skilled and highly skilled handyman, who are equipped with all required tools to deal with just about any repair, maintenance, improvement or other fix up tasks at your home or office.
Book your handyman service right away, and rest assure that whatever service you demand will be completed expediently, with care and with the appropriate equipment.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Down House BR6
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of property improvement and repair tasks around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Down House BR6 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has some other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Down House BR6
Check out now the most typical chores our enthusiastic and skilled handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Upgrade weather stripping of an outer door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complicated jobs or combined services you can arrange half day or entire day handyman packages. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is needed, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!