Down House BR6 Professional Handyman Company
Need support for your commercial or domestic fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many peculiar jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a trustworthy and risk-free handyman service in Down House BR6? Our professional handyman company offers you everything you demand: from the toughest tasks to the most delicate renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home improvement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and receive all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH records
- Possibility to supply all the needed materials
- Friendly English speaking specialists
- Same-day reservations and no payment in advance
Demand your expert handyman service right now! Arrange the details or get additional information via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will inform you about all the necessary details. We attain orders and work 365 days per year! No exclusions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Down House BR6
Before more than 15 years, IASC Ltd. realised how often the people and businesses in Down House BR6 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a substantial team of extremely knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, domestic plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide range of odd jobs.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Down House BR6
By booking a handyman from IASC Ltd. to do your flooring / floor fitting / floor installation, or provide the needed plumbing services, renovating services, electrical services or other odd jobs, you will save the effort and time of attempting to do the task by yourself, or finding an expert for that exact job you need done. You can rely on the multi-skilled and highly experienced handyman, who are equipped with all required tools to deal with just about any repair, maintenance, improvement or other fix up tasks at your home or office.
Book your handyman service right away, and rest assure that whatever service you demand will be done expediently, with care and with the appropriate tools.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Down House BR6
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house improvement and repair tasks around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Down House BR6 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Down House BR6
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and talented handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors, windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Upgrade weather stripping of an outer door
- Deploy kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complicated jobs or combined services you can arrange half day or full day handyman deals. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is finished!