BR3 Clock House Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services
The professional handyman services offered by IASC Ltd. in Clock House BR3 will come and do it for you at the best handyman cost in the area. The property maintenance company provides a wide variety of residential and commercial expert handyman services, as well as all kinds of exterior and interior odd jobs, residence improvement and repair works, general repair work, furniture assembly, flat pack, decorating and painting, hanging and wall mounting, property maintenance service and other fixed-up tasks.
- Background vetted, insured and uniformed handymen
- Clear pricing and no hidden charges
- Same day emergency service available
- Half day and full day packages with big discounts
- Expert customer care service
Just call the customer care phone or send an online request for a handyman job quote right away.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Clock House BR3
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of expertise in the field. With improvement through the years we have added various new property enhancement and repair services. In addition to this, we also improve the education and the certification of the handymen. All handymen we hire are tested, well-trained and experienced. They have the necessary skills to deal with numerous of different fix-up tasks, exterior and interior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the mayhem in your life! No more damaged light switches or leaks in the bathroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting additions to your home!
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Clock House BR3
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Clock House BR3
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of property improvement and repair tasks around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Clock House BR3 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Clock House BR3
The wide range of handyman services provided should be able to satisfy the needs of nearly any client in Clock House BR3, but here are some of the most frequently booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the required handyman service, contact 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will get written verification with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a possibility of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complex tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can book a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small problems in your office or home interior and exterior fixed!