Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company Parsons Green And Walham SW6
Our professional Parsons Green And Walham SW6 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in Parsons Green And Walham SW6, contact IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written confirmation
- Special rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service available
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your house as well as more specialised and expert tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen today for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Parsons Green And Walham SW6
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of property improvement and repair tasks around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are educated and trained. Handyman services in Parsons Green And Walham SW6 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Parsons Green And Walham SW6
The vast variety of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any customer in Parsons Green And Walham SW6, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Professional Property Maintenance Company Parsons Green And Walham SW6
All of IASC Ltd. handymen are multi skilled, capable of completing tasks ranging from electrical rewiring to basic plumbing, light bulb adjusting, interior and exterior decoration work, kitchen area fitting, bathroom fixture removal and installation, flat pack assembly, general maintenance around your office or house, hanging of paintings, doorways and windows. We also have tradesmen specializing in different areas like plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, decoration and fitting of restrooms and kitchen areas. All of these experienced hands are a quick phone call away, dial 020 3746 4287, it’s that simple. We generally work in any environment, from domestic to corporate, restaurants, hotels, pubs and bars, cinemas, motels, offices, libraries, public areas and we have holiday and weekend availability.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Parsons Green And Walham SW6
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complicated jobs or combined services you can book half day or entire day handyman packages. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will acquire confirmation via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!