Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company Parsons Green And Walham SW6
Our professional Parsons Green And Walham SW6 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the finest property maintenance services in Parsons Green And Walham SW6, contact IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No hidden charges
- Written verification
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service accessible
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen today for your office or home.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Parsons Green And Walham SW6
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house improvement and repair tasks around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Parsons Green And Walham SW6 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Parsons Green And Walham SW6
The vast variety of handyman services provided should be able to satisfy the needs of nearly any customer in Parsons Green And Walham SW6, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Professional Property Maintenance Company Parsons Green And Walham SW6
All of IASC Ltd. handymen are multi skilled, capable of completing tasks ranging from electrical rewiring to basic plumbing, light bulb changing, interior and exterior decoration work, kitchen area fitting, bathroom fixture removal and installation, flat pack assembly, general repairs around your house or office, hanging of paintings, doorways and windows. We also have tradesmen expert in different fields like domestic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, decoration and fitting of restrooms and kitchen areas. All of these skilled hands are a quick phone call away, dial 020 3746 4287, it’s that simple. We generally work in any environment, from domestic to corporate, restaurants, resorts, pubs and bars, cinemas, motels, office buildings, libraries, public spaces and we have holiday and weekend availability.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Parsons Green And Walham SW6
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Hired spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some cases for more complex jobs or combined services you can book half day or full day handyman packages. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will receive verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is required, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is finished!