Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company SW6 Sands End
Need support for your commercial or domestic fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many odd jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a reliable and safe handyman service in Sands End SW6? Our professional handyman company provides you everything you demand: from the toughest tasks to the most sensitive renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home improvement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and get all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH records
- Possibility to supply all the needed components
- Friendly English speaking specialists
- Same-day reservations and no transaction in advance
Demand your expert handyman service right now! Organise the details or get additional information via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will inform you about all the necessary details. We receive orders and work 365 days per year! No exceptions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Sands End SW6
The primary types of maintenance, improvement and repair provided
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
- Wall mounting and hanging - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't need accredited electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating - including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Sands End SW6
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more complex plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For home owners we can fix leaking pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Sands End SW6
We work with landlords, home keepers, office administrators, business owners, estate agents and anyone looking for a professional handyman services. IASC Ltd. technicians can work in offices, homes, cinemas, kitchens, public restrooms, restaurants, dentist’s offices. Our jobs are usually broken down into 3 areas, jobs for workplaces, homes and landlords, agencies. Give us a call, define your needs and we can draw up a plan, send it over for authorization and have our handyman come over and start work immediately. He also does odd jobs, with our multi skilled team no odd job is too strange.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Sands End SW6
The vast range of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any client in Sands End SW6, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single porcelain tile, Seal around doors and windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Put Up Signage Install Kick Plate
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Fit A Shower Screen Install Bath Screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Dear clients, our handyman assistance associates are available for your orders! You can order handyman services in Sands End SW6 via the direct online form. Get a free quote now! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and we will respond to you immediately!