Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services IG11 Barking
Everyone needs a decent and proper handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or traditional interior repairs, professional handyman services in Barking IG11 can release you from duties you have no time to fix or no abilities to embrace. Our expert handyman company offers the perfect commercial or domestic offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman support from IASC Ltd. and forget about those irritating odd jobs you have! Plus, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you need assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and free booking
- Discounts for loyal and regular customers
Do not forget to use our appropriate maintenance service! It is cheap and competitive, conducted to all standards in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exceptions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get further information about our reliable property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Barking IG11
The property maintenance company IASC Ltd. in Barking IG11 is completely on your services. We can offer you furniture assembly, flat pack, decorating and painting, all types of odd jobs, indoor and outdoor fix-up tasks, hanging and wall mounting: all at budget-friendly rates! Standard repair work has been never that simple and fast to be done! Please, note that all of our handymen are fully insured and vetted. Your house and your personal items are at safe hands. We also cover damages in case of omission!
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Barking IG11
The vast range of handyman services provided should be able to fulfill the needs of nearly any customer in Barking IG11, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard front door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Barking IG11
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of house repair tasks and improvement around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are educated and trained. Handyman services in Barking IG11 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas associated plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Barking IG11
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more complex plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping pipes and taps, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No hassle booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, specify your needs and we’ll send you a quote detailing the price and time we’ll need to properly help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.