Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services IG11 Barking
Everybody needs a proper and decent handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or standard interior repairs, professional handyman services in Barking IG11 can discharge you from chores you have no time to fix or no skills to embrace. Our expert handyman company offers the perfect commercial or domestic offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman support from IASC Ltd. and forget about those irritating odd jobs you have! In addition, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you need assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and cost-free booking
- Discounts for regular and loyal customers
Do not hesitate to use our appropriate maintenance service! It is cheap and competitive, conducted to all standards in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exclusions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get additional info about our reliable property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Barking IG11
The property maintenance company IASC Ltd. in Barking IG11 is completely on your services. We can offer you furniture assembly, flat pack, painting and decorating, all types of odd jobs, indoor and outdoor fix-up tasks, hanging and wall mounting: all at budget-friendly rates! Standard repair work has been never that simple and fast to be done! Please, note that all of our handymen are fully insured and vetted. Your house and your personal items are at safe hands. We also cover damages in case of omission!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Barking IG11
The vast range of handyman services provided should be able to satisfy the needs of nearly any client in Barking IG11, but here are some of the most commonly booked handyman services:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows and doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Replace weather stripping of an exterior door, Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Installation And Curtain Fitting services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting, TV Mounting, TV hanging service
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Barking IG11
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of property improvement and repair tasks around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are trained and educated. Handyman services in Barking IG11 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Barking IG11
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For home owners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Let our trained and certified tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No hassle booking, Free of contract and any additional charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote detailing the price and time we’ll need to properly help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any commitments, simply call and ask.