Dalston Junction E8 Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services
IASC Ltd. is a professional domestic and commercial maintenance company in Dalston Junction E8, providing all of its Dalston Junction E8 clients an cost-effective, reliable handyman service. Renowned for its quality work and high satisfaction rates, IASC Ltd. can assure the finest property maintenance service in the entire Dalston Junction E8 area. To get the best, call and receive also:
- No compromises work
- General restoration work
- All odd jobs done
- No deposits or contracts
- Weekend and holiday jobs
Enjoy the expert property improvement and repair services in Dalston Junction E8, call 020 3746 4287 and ask for our professional handyman services in Dalston Junction E8. Specify your needs and we will send out a tradesman to aid you however he can.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Dalston Junction E8
Our handyman company IASC Ltd. has 10 years of experience in the field. With improvement through the years we have added numerous new property enhancement and repair services. In addition to this, we also strengthen the education and the qualification of the handymen. All handymen we employ are proven, well-trained and experienced. They have the required skills to cope with numerous of different fix-up tasks, interior and exterior repairs. Having an odd job man London by your side can be a real rescue from the chaos in your life! No more broken light changes or leaks in the restroom! No more damaged hangers in the entrance hall and hello to the newest renovating, hanging and wall mounting additions to your house!
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Dalston Junction E8
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and talented handymen perform:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Upgrade weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Dalston Junction E8
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do basic and more intricate plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for frequent visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing basins and sinks, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Dalston Junction E8
The primary types of maintenance, enhancement and repair offered
- Odd jobs - simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
- Hanging and wall mounting - including TV mounting and TV hanging services
- Carpentry - simple and more complicated jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing - simple and more complex jobs (but no Gas related plumbing )
- Electrical services - simple jobs that don't need accredited electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating - including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc. Interior and exterior painting.
- Furniture assembly, flat pack
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
The handyman services are hourly based, but in some scenarios for more complex jobs or combined services you can book half day or full day handyman deals. All you need to do is call 020 3746 4287 or send an online booking request, and you will acquire verification via sms and email as soon as possible. No deposit is needed, and you will pay for the labour for the hours booked after the handyman is done!