Coulsdon CR5 Professional Handyman Services
Our professional Coulsdon CR5 handyman services is the appropriate one for you. For the best property maintenance services in Coulsdon CR5, get in touch with IASC Ltd.. Give us a call and receive:
- No concealed charges
- Written verification
- Unique rates for landlords and estate agents
- Same day service accessible
- Specialised handyman work
Our company can do general jobs around your property as well as more expert and specialised tasks such as painting, bathroom fitting, domestic plumbing, electric rewiring, fixture placement and a lot more. Call 020 3746 4287 and book one of our handymen right now for your home or office.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Coulsdon CR5
Check out now the most common chores our enthusiastic and talented handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around windows, doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Replace weather stripping of an outer door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Professional Property Maintenance Company Coulsdon CR5
The management of IASC Ltd. spends a lot of resources in finding and hiring the greatest, multi-skilled and totally vetted handymen for the job. Also, there are regular training sessions for all of them and regular quality control over their work. The handyman services supplied are suitable for both business and private customers. Also for people who don’t have the skills, tools or time to do the task by themselves, elderly people and in case of emergencies. This service is particularly suitable for office landlords, estate agents and renters who can use the fast, efficient and affordable services provided by the property maintenance company.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Coulsdon CR5
IASC Ltd. technicians do house plumbing including fixing leaking taps and pipes, repairing toilet flush and cisterns, unblocking pipes, unblocking toilets, simple plumbing in bathrooms and kitchens, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers, dealing with bleeding radiators. For your business we can repair leaks and water damage, unclog urinals and pipes, deal with toilet installation along with a special maintenance account tailored for your needs. For rented properties we can replace basins and sinks, replace waste disposal units, re-seal baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction and full insurance coverage.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Coulsdon CR5
The handymen have a broad range of knowledge and skills about how to perform different services based on their nature and level of complexity. See below some of the most common repair work our professional handyman in Coulsdon CR5 is composed of:
- Curtain Fitting and Installation services, Blind Fitting - window blind fitters
- Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves, TV Mounting and TV hanging services
- Floor Fitting Flooring Floor Installation
- Plumbing Services, Electrical Services, Renovating Services
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – easy and more sophisticated jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – such as tiling, plastering and skimming, grouting/sealing, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anybody can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
Let our certified and trained tradesmen and handymen deal with your property repair work, call 020 3746 4287 for a trustworthy service each time. No trouble booking, Free of contract and any extra charges. You call us, define your needs and we’ll send you a quote detailing the price and time we will need to effectively help you. Enjoy our customer support, free of charge or any obligations, simply call and ask.