Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company Sundridge BR1
Need support for your domestic or commercial fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many odd jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a trustworthy and risk-free handyman service in Sundridge BR1? Our professional handyman company offers you everything you demand: from the most difficult tasks to the most delicate renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home improvement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and receive all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH documentation
- Possibility to provide all the needed materials
- Friendly English speaking specialists
- Same-day reservations and no payment in advance
Request your expert handyman service today! Arrange the details or get further info via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will inform you about all the required details. We attain orders and work 365 days per year! No exclusions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Sundridge BR1
Before more than 15 years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Sundridge BR1 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a substantial team of extremely experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, decorating and painting as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Sundridge BR1
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house repair tasks and improvement around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are trained and educated. Handyman services in Sundridge BR1 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Gas related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has some other constraints.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Sundridge BR1
Check out now the most typical chores our enthusiastic and talented handymen execute:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Swap ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors, windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Repair door handles, door and locks closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet knobs and handles
- Upgrade weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Sundridge BR1
Floor Fitting The Flooring, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, plywood floors, parquet, laminate, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple domestic plumbing tasks, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, containing: installing and replacing light switches, fittings, extractor fans, oven hoods, installing alarms, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services provided can include: interior and exterior painting and decorating offices and homes, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your office or home, the multi-skilled handyman are available, all you need to do is book your handyman service now!
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the required handyman service, call 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will receive written verification with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a possibility of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complicated tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can arrange a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small issues in your office or home interior and exterior fixed!