Expert Odd Job Man & Handyman Company Sundridge BR1
Need assistance for your domestic or commercial fix-up tasks? Cannot deal with so many odd jobs at home and have no time to try even? Why worrying, when there is such a trustworthy and safe handyman service in Sundridge BR1? Our professional handyman company offers you everything you need: from the most difficult tasks to the most sensitive renovating and decorating chores! Entrust your home enhancement and repairs to our handyman company IASC Ltd. and get all of these:
- Risk evaluation and COSHH documentation
- Possibility to supply all the needed materials
- Friendly English speaking technicians
- Same-day reservations and no payment in advance
Demand your expert handyman service right now! Organise the details or get further info via this phone number 020 3746 4287! Call us today and our consultants will notify you about all the necessary details. We attain orders and work 365 days per year! No exclusions for weekends or holidays!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Sundridge BR1
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. realised how often the people and businesses in Sundridge BR1 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they couldn’t manage by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a substantial team of extremely knowledgeable and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, domestic plumbing, electrical services, painting and decorating as well as a wide range of odd jobs.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting Sundridge BR1
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of property repair tasks and improvement around the office or home. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Sundridge BR1 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel associated plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other constraints.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Sundridge BR1
Check out now the most typical chores our enthusiastic and talented handymen perform:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away wires for one workstation
- Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a single ceramic tile, Seal around doors, windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers
- Adjust cupboard door hinge, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Replace weather stripping of an outer door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate
- Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Sundridge BR1
The Flooring, Floor Fitting, Floor Installation handyman services can include: fitting solid wood, engineered wood, parquet, laminate, plywood floors, installing sub-floors, skirting boards, fitting insulation for sound proofing and damp, and other flooring services. Plumbing Services include simple domestic plumbing jobs, such as fitting or replacing sinks, bathtubs, radiators, toilets, repairs and tweaks of leaks. The electrical services provided do not require a certified electrician, containing: replacing and installing light switches, fittings, installing alarms, extractor fans, oven hoods, hardwired ovens and other kitchen appliances, replace transformers. The renovating services provided can include: interior and exterior painting and decorating offices and homes, wallpapering, tiling and replacing single tiles, grouting and silicone resealing as well as plastering walls or filling cracks. Whatever IASC Ltd. handyman job you need for your home or office, the multi-skilled handyman are available, all you need to do is reserve your handyman service now!
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the needed handyman service, contact 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will get written verification with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a probability of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complex tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can arrange a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small issues in your home or office interior and exterior resolved!