BR4 Shortlands Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company
The professional handyman services offered by IASC Ltd. in Shortlands BR4 will come and do it for you at the finest handyman price in the area. The property maintenance company provides a wide variety of commercial and residential expert handyman services, as well as all kinds of exterior and interior odd jobs, property improvement and repair works, general repair work, furniture assembly, flat pack, painting and decorating, hanging and wall mounting, property maintenance service and other fixed-up responsibilities.
- Background vetted, insured and uniformed handymen
- Clear pricing and no concealed charges
- Same day crisis service available
- Half day and full day packages with big discounts
- Professional customer care support
Just call the customer care phone or send an online demand for a handyman job quotation right away.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Expert Property Maintenance Company Shortlands BR4
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Shortlands BR4 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an entire business and a large team of extremely experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide range of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, painting and decorating as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Expert Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Shortlands BR4
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more complex plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing washers and taps as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with water damage and leaks, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a assured satisfaction of a timely repair.
Home or Office Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Shortlands BR4
The unusual jobs which are most commonly wanted by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around doors & windows
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mounting Shelves Mirror Fitting
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Shortlands BR4
A handyman is a skilled person who can execute a wide range of property improvement and repair tasks around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman specialists are trained and educated. Handyman services in Shortlands BR4 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying tasks such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel related plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has some other constraints.
Call IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Good Prices!
To book the required handyman service, call 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will receive written verification with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a possibility of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complicated tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can book a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small problems in your home or office interior and exterior resolved!