BR4 Shortlands Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Company
The professional handyman services offered by IASC Ltd. in Shortlands BR4 will come and do it for you at the best handyman cost in the area. The house maintenance company provides a wide range of commercial and residential expert handyman services, including all kinds of interior and exterior odd jobs, residence improvement and repair works, basic repair work, furniture assembly, flat pack, decorating and painting, hanging and wall mounting, property maintenance service and other fixed-up responsibilities.
- Background vetted, insured and uniformed handymen
- Clear pricing and no concealed charges
- Same day crisis service available
- Half day and full day packages with big discounts
- Professional customer care service
Just call the customer care phone or send an online request for a handyman job quote right away.
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Professional Property Maintenance Company Shortlands BR4
Before more than fifteen years, IASC Ltd. noticed how often the people and businesses in Shortlands BR4 needed somebody to do the odd jobs which they could not handle by themselves. The idea of offering them an experienced odd job man London, grew into an existing business and a large team of highly experienced and multi-skilled handymen, who can offer a wide variety of services from small and simple tasks to big and sophisticated ones. The main types of handyman jobs provided include: carpentry, plumbing, electrical services, painting and decorating as well as a wide variety of odd jobs.
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services Shortlands BR4
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more intricate plumbing for homes, offices and rented properties alike. For home owners we can fix leaking taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking pipes and toilets, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For commercial and office spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance profile for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs Shortlands BR4
The unusual jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, locks & door closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to fit and replace
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet knobs or handles
- Fit baby-proof catch, baby gate, stair gate, Curtain Fitting and Installation services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Domestic or Commercial Hanging and Wall Mounting Shortlands BR4
A handyman is a skilled person who can perform a wide range of house improvement and repair tasks around the home or office. This is the conception based on which our handyman technicians are trained and educated. Handyman services in Shortlands BR4 embrace a big bunch of little, difficult, easy and annoying chores such as all of the following:
- Carpentry – simple and more complicated jobs, but no roofing, construction and wood framing carpentry jobs
- Domestic plumbing – simple and more complex jobs, but no Fuel associated plumbing
- Electrical services – simple jobs that do not require licensed electrician/tradesmen
- Decorating And Painting – including tiling, skimming and plastering, sealing/grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Unusual jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but does not have the time or has other constraints.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
To book the needed handyman service, call 020 3746 4287 or fill out the online booking form right away, and you will get written confirmation with the time and date of your booking slot. If you have an emergency, there is a possibility of same day booking as well. The booking is hourly based, but for more complex tasks, or for a number of handyman tasks, you can book a half or full day package of handyman services. Go ahead, call now and get all those small issues in your office or home interior and exterior resolved!