Expert Handyman & Odd Job Man Services St Mary's DA5
Everyone needs a decent and proper handyman at home, right? Whether it is some odd job, or traditional interior repairs, professional handyman services in St Mary's DA5 can release you from chores you have no time to fix or no skills to embrace. Our expert handyman company provides the perfect commercial or domestic offers for you in this sphere! Get our handyman assistance from IASC Ltd. and forget about those irritating odd jobs you have! Plus, you will get all of these:
- Friendly customer support services
- The same handyman any time you require assistance
- Easy re-scheduling and cost-free booking
- Discounts for regular and loyal customers
Do not forget to use our appropriate maintenance service! It is competitive and cheap, conducted to all standards in security measures during fixes and repairs. Plus, we work 365 days per year, with no exclusions for weekends or holidays! Call us on 020 3746 4287 and get additional information about our trustworthy property maintenance company right away!
Handyman Services Prices
|Full-day Rates (up to 8hrs of work)||From £280|
|Half-day Rates (up to 4hrs of work)||From £180|
|Standard half-hour charge||From £24|
*All prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses. Rates are final with no hidden charges added.
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hr, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis
*All necessary tools and equipment will be provided.
Home or Office Hanging and Wall Mounting St Mary's DA5
Here is a brief presentation of the main handyman services offered by the company to both private and business clients in St Mary's DA5:
- Carpentry – simple and more complex jobs (but no roofing, wood framing and construction carpentry jobs)
- Plumbing – simple and more elaborated jobs (but no Gas related plumbing)
- Electrical services – simple jobs that don't require certified electrician/tradesmen
- Painting and Decorating – including tiling, plastering and skimming, sealing/ grouting, wallboarding, etc.
- Odd jobs – simple tasks that anyone can do but doesn't have the time or has other limitations.
Domestic or Commercial Painting, Decorating, Odd jobs St Mary's DA5
The unusual jobs which are most commonly requested by the customers are:
- Cable tidying, Tidy away cables for one workstation, Seal around windows & doors
- Fix toilet seat, Fit new (standard) toilet seat, Install bath screen, Fit a shower screen
- Fix door handles, door and locks closers, Replace ceiling tile, Cut ceiling tile to replace and fit
- Replace a solitary ceramic tile, Adjust cupboard door hinges, Replace weather stripping of an exterior door
- Install kick plate, Put up signage, Replace cabinet handles or knobs
- Fit baby-proof catch, stair gate, baby gate, Installation And Curtain Fitting services
- Blind Fitting - window blind fitters, Mirror Fitting, Mounting Shelves
Expert Property Maintenance Company St Mary's DA5
The property maintenance company IASC Ltd. in St Mary's DA5 is fully on your services. We can offer you furniture assembly, flat pack, painting and decorating, all types of odd jobs, indoor and exterior fix-up tasks, hanging and wall installation: all at budget-friendly prices! Standard repair work has been never that simple and fast to be completed! Please, note that all of our handymen are fully insured and vetted. Your house and your personal belongings are at safe hands. We also cover damages in case of omission!
Professional Furniture Assembly, Flat Pack Services St Mary's DA5
Our IASC Ltd. handyman can also do simple and more intricate plumbing for rented properties, offices and homes alike. For homeowners we can fix dripping taps and pipes, repair toilets and flushing cisterns, unblocking toilets and pipes, deal with the plumbing in kitchen and baths, installing washing machines, replacing taps and washers as well as bleeding radiators. For office and commercial spaces our handyman can deal with leaks and water damage, unblock urinals, toilet installation.
You can now also set up a maintenance account for regular visits with our handyman, that way he can stay on top of the situation without a hassle. Rented spaces we can deal with replacing sinks and basins, replacing waste disposal units or macerators, re-sealing baths and shower trays all of this with a guaranteed satisfaction of a timely repair.
Choose IASC Ltd. Handyman and Get Special Price!
Don`t waste time and don't hesitate to give us a call on 020 3746 4287! We are available for your orders 365 days per year! Get a free quotation right away! It`s simple and fast. Book handyman services in St Mary's DA5 on a budget and make sure everything in your home looks and works fine once again!